Tap the tiles to find out more
Free Personal Training Session
Free Personal Training Session
Join us for your FREE PT Test Drive session with our expert instructors.
Our programme has been built with our community in mind. Classes include Family Dance, Yoga, Circuits and Post Natal Fitness so that you can enjoy exercise with the whole family!
Enjoy unlimited swimming at any of our 5 pools across the Wigan borough
Get active outdoors on our outdoor pitches. Take part in our Outdoor Bootcamp sessions for some fresh air and fitness outside of the studio.
Using your MyWellness app, track your progress and follow a personalised programme that has been set by your instructor. Your workout will be tailored to your goals, ability and most importantly exercises that you will enjoy!
- Group Exercise (Adult)...£5.20
- Group Exercise (Conc)...£3.90
- Personal Training – Single...£28.00
- Personal Training - 5 sessions...£126.00
- Personal Training - 10 sessions...£238.00
- Personal Training Buddy(You plus a friend)...£37.00
- Gym (Adult)...£7.20
- Gym (Conc)...£4.20
- Gym Consultation - Inc Wellness Key (Adult)...£22.00
- Gym Consultation - Inc Wellness Key (Conc)...£18.00
- Junior Group Exercise...£3.40
Don’t want a membership but do want to pay as you go?
No worries. Here’s what you need to know.
- Sign up for a Lifestyle Card when you visit. Everyone needs a Lifestyle Card to use our leisure centres, to use the gym or book classes and sports. Your Lifestyle card will be renewed every year – or if you’re eligible for a concessionary Lifestyle card, you’ll need to pay a renewal fee.
- First time using our leisure centre gyms? There’s a lot to know to operate all those machines and weights safely, so you’ll need a consultation first.
- Users of gym machines at Howe Bridge, Wigan Life Centre: Healthy Living Zone, Robin Park, Standish and Leigh are operated by Technogym Wellness Keys. If you wish to use these gyms you’ll need a key.
- Gym consultations including a My Wellness Key cost £22 Adults and £18 Concessions. Mywellness is the Connected Wellness Experience that helps you achieve your sporting, fitness and health goals in a fast, easy and fun way. With MyWellness, you can track all of the activities that you do at the gym or outdoors, measuring kilometres travelled and calories burned. Every physical activity you take part in enables you to collect MOVEs. These are units of measurement that you can compare with your friends, to see who is most active.
Who is eligible for concessions?
You could benefit from extra discounts if you are:
- A child who is 16 or under. Proof of age will be needed.
- A young adult (17 -21 years). Proof of age will be needed.
- Senior 60+ years. Proof of age will be needed.
- Low Income. Housing or council tax benefit.
- Income Support. Current allowance book required as proof.
- Job Seekers. Signing on card required as proof.
- Modern Apprentice. Letter from employer.
- Full-time Student. Letter from college/university required as proof.
- Disabled. Notification letter or current allowance book required as proof.
- Carer. Notification letter or current allowance book required as proof.
- Members of the Activity Referral Scheme.
*Terms and Conditions
In order to use an Inspiring healthy lifestyles leisure centre, you will need to sign up to our Lifestyle scheme upon arrival at site. Virtual classes, swimming and sauna steam facilities are only available at selected centres. Contact your nearest centre to find out more.
An induction is required before use of the gym, this will be arranged subject to availability. To join, customers must become a member of our Lifestyle scheme. Students must provide proof of full time education or their apprenticeship scheme. To access sites that use MyWellness, a £10.00 charge applies for the Wellness Key when taking out a new membership.
Any offers and incentives promoted by Inspiring healthy lifestyles as part of promotional campaigns for our leisure centres are only redeemable when signing up for a 12-month membership. Customers choosing a pay as you go option, or membership option with a contract period of less than 12 months, will not be eligible.